Dr. Warren S. Kaggen
Dr. Kaggen has worked and trained to build a practice that exceeds your expectations of trusted, personalized dental care. He brings his patients only the best that dentistry has to offer by keeping himself and his staff informed of the newest developments and techniques. Dr. Kaggen stays up to date by studying with the best sedation, implant, and reconstruction dentists in the country.
He trained at Montefiore Hospital for IV and Oral Conscious Sedation and is certified by the State of New York.
Dr. Kaggen is a graduate of the prestigious and world-renowned Misch International Implant Institute. He has achieved the honor of Fellowship in the International Congress of Oral Implantology and the Academy of General Dentistry.
Dr. Kaggen's top priorities are patient satisfaction and comfort.
He looks forward to your visit and to showing you the positive effects that quality dental care can have on your life.
Credentials and Memberships
- American Dental Association
- American Society of Dental Anesthesiology
- New York State Dental Association
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- State University of NY - Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine
- Internship at Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Fellowship in Academy of General Dentistry
- Director of Diagnosis at Jamaica Hospital Dental Center
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantogists
- Queens County Dental Society